1.8

I ordered a product for my daughter on December 9th.After a cutesy 'we got your order' robo reply I waited about ten days and tried to contact someone at the customer service email provided.

A couple of more cute email robo responses. I finally went on the main website and discovered that my order had been canceled. I sent an email to a "talk to the president" link at this point, yet another cute robo response promising a response from a 'real live human' was the reply. Today, 12/21, a real live human replied to my FIRST email saying the canceled order 'probably' meant they were out of stock and they 'probably' sent me an email (they didn't).

Christmas is in four days .

Use another online retailer if you want your order filled competently.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Hot Topic. The most disappointing about hot topic online order at Hot Topic was slow replies, appalling customer service and cancelled order Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hot Topic.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Hot Topic to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hot Topic?

Comments