3.1

Using their online store and choosing the 'site to store' option is truly a gamble. Twice I have placed orders and have chosen this option and both times I had issues (I thought the first time was just a fluke). Each time the order has been delayed or missing items.

The first time around the order was delayed by a couple weeks and the store never notified me when they received it. Not the end of the world but still annoying.

The second time around the order was placed over the phone with a customer service rep who assured me that each of the items was in stock. After a week or two I receive the email that the order was being shipped to the store. After another week of waiting the store still didn't have the order, and neither the store nor the customer service reps could locate it. However this rep did inform me that about 90% of the products I ordered were out of stock (oops, guess rep #1 was wrong!). The second rep allowed me to replace the out of stock items in the order and he told me that he overnighted the package to me and it would arrive Monday. When it arrived Tuesday it was missing items. You guessed it, more out of stock items!

TLDR: choose the 'site to store' option if you are looking for an adventure

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with good product selection and stated that there is a room for improvement of out of stock and unreliable delivery. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of hot topic customer care. Hot Topic needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hot topic customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hot Topic.

Comments