Sterling, Colorado

I ordered a magenta and white dress as shown in my confirmation email and packing slip.I didn't get a magenta and white dress.

Related: DO NOT open or use Hot Topic credit card

Instead they sent a black and white dress. At first I thought it was an honest mistake and I would send the dress back and get the magenta one. First call to customer service was 15 minutes of "I didn't order a black and white dress" "Yes, you did" "No, I didn't" etc. When he said, "It shows that no one went in and changed your order" I got suspicious.

I double checked my email and packing slip, both said magenta and white dress. When I checked my hottopic.com account, it showed that I ordered a black and white dress. Legally, if a company sends me a dress that I didn't order, I'm not obligated to pay. Which is exactly why someone at hottopic.com changed my order - to force me to pay for something that I did not order.

It's sneaky and fraudulent!They refuse to issue a refund and I refuse to return the dress that I did not order until they investigate this fraudelent activity!

Review about: Dress.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Hot Topic Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Fraudulent actions of hottopic.com / $60
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Hot Topic?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.