Sterling, Colorado

I ordered a magenta and white dress as shown in my confirmation email and packing slip.I didn't get a magenta and white dress.

Instead they sent a black and white dress. At first I thought it was an honest mistake and I would send the dress back and get the magenta one. First call to customer service was 15 minutes of "I didn't order a black and white dress" "Yes, you did" "No, I didn't" etc. When he said, "It shows that no one went in and changed your order" I got suspicious.

I double checked my email and packing slip, both said magenta and white dress. When I checked my hottopic.com account, it showed that I ordered a black and white dress. Legally, if a company sends me a dress that I didn't order, I'm not obligated to pay. Which is exactly why someone at hottopic.com changed my order - to force me to pay for something that I did not order.

It's sneaky and fraudulent!They refuse to issue a refund and I refuse to return the dress that I did not order until they investigate this fraudelent activity!

This reviewer shared experience about "fraudulent actions of hottopic.com" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $60. The author is overall dissatisfied with Hot Topic and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hot Topic.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Hot Topic to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hot Topic?

Comments