I ordered three band T-shirts online as I thought the designs were cool on Dec 29.

As I'm an international customer, it irritated me that I had to call them just to confirm my order as international calls are expensive. The customer service officer made a lame excuse about not understanding my accent and kept me on the phone for 8mins where he asked me to repeat my personal particulars several times.

Then, after my order got processed, I wanted to change one of my shirts. I emailed their customer service on December 30 and got this unprofessional reply on January 5. While I get that it's the holiday season and they may have a lot of backlog, better customer service should be implemented as I nearly thought it was a scam when I received said reply.

This is an online transaction and therefore I don't comprehend why I have to repeatedly make international phone calls just to confirm/change my order, when email should work sufficiently.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of t-shirt from Hot Topic and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $144 and wants Hot Topic to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, unprofessional retailers and slow replies. Author liked the most selection and clothes. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hot Topic for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hot Topic?

Comments