Singapore, Singapore
100% full Not resolved

I ordered three band T-shirts online as I thought the designs were cool on Dec 29.

As I'm an international customer, it irritated me that I had to call them just to confirm my order as international calls are expensive. The customer service officer made a lame excuse about not understanding my accent and kept me on the phone for 8mins where he asked me to repeat my personal particulars several times.

Then, after my order got processed, I wanted to change one of my shirts. I emailed their customer service on December 30 and got this unprofessional reply on January 5. While I get that it's the holiday season and they may have a lot of backlog, better customer service should be implemented as I nearly thought it was a scam when I received said reply.

This is an online transaction and therefore I don't comprehend why I have to repeatedly make international phone calls just to confirm/change my order, when email should work sufficiently.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Selection, Clothes.

I didn't like: Customer service, Unprofessional retailers, Slow replies.

Had an Experience with Hot Topic?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion