I placed a order on line on 11/27/16 for my grandkids.All my grand kids and thier friends shop at Hot Topic.

I usually get gift cards for birthdays ,graduations holidays. My complant is my order came about 5 days before Christmas to the store at Eastridge San Jose.I tried returning somethings today and was told I was one day late.0rder # DH2003953838 acct. 230000465953.

If I would have known there was only 30 days to return a Christmas gift I would have never ordered on line.Which I will never do again.Seems if you actually didnt have a item in your hand and waited over 20 days to be shipped some le way would have counted.I did get a credit the sales girl said she shouldnt do that either but seeing how upset I was she would.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Hot Topic. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hot Topic to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hot Topic tshirts for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hot Topic?

Comments