Resolved
1.8

Update by user Jan 25

After a few more (aggravating) phone calls someone was FINALLY able to help me. I received a refund for the shipping.

Original review posted by user Jan 15

I LOVE the HotTopic in the mall.The staff there are usually helpful and the store is relatively clean (a bit crowded though).

Their online store...what a joke. I tried to order two watched on December 26th which I only did because the shipping was free over $30 (the shipping to Alberta is $31.00 which is double what the watch alone would have cost so I ended up finding another watch as well to make the order up to 30) I had to call in to make sure the shipping was going to come off and the guy helping said it would. He said the order went through but then I immediatley received an email saying it was cancelled (I was not charged) and both items were out of stock but was assured a note was on my account so I could get the shipping free in the future. I saw the watches again online today and called to order them.

After the exchange rate I should have been charged $47 and some change. I was charged double that.

When I called back (2 hours later) they said there is nothing they can do at this point and I either have to call back after I receive another email confirming that they have been sent OR I can refuse the package when it eventually comes.Total bull$#*!

Review about: Hot Topic Watch.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Shipping refunded and HONESTY when ordering products (which I guess is irrelevant because I will NEVER order from HotTopic online again).

I didn't like: Shipping, Online ordering.

Had an Experience with Hot Topic?

Comments