My son had Hot Topic cash in the amount of $90.00 that expired on September 27th.It was a Sunday and the store closed early so we decided to order online.

When I went to order online it will only let you redeem 1 hot topic cash coupon so it advised me to call to complete my order. Two weeks passed and he did not receive anything so I called to check the order. I was told that it had been sent. A few days later it still hadn't arrived, I called again and was given a tracking # to track my order.

Still never came. The next time I called I was told that there was an error and it looked like my order had left the warehouse but in fact it never did and now all of my items were out of stock! I requested a refund to my card and insisted that they honor my hot topic cash that was now expired. No problem they said!

Two and a half weeks have passed and still no refund! I just called again and they said the refund was processed today. We will see!

Worst customer service!Avoid the hassle and just go to the store!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Hot Topic. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hot Topic.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Hot Topic to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hot Topic?

Comments