This place is horrible.I can’t believe a company that’s been around since my early 20’s has he worst customer service and I’m now in my late 30’s.

I ordered a Halloween costume on 10/9. The money was withdrawn from my account, got the email that the Order was processed Waited a week no info on shopping, called the wack *** customer service line, but was told it’s beibg rush ordered I should receive it 10/20. Now I’m pushing the timeframe since I had a Halloween party to attend on 10/28. So 10/20 comes I’m being told check back 10/22.

10/22 comes and at this point I’m already feeling like I made a mistake ordering from here and his costume won’t get here in time. I was gonna chuck it upnas a lesson learned and just return the items once they come and search for another costume. I call on 10/25 just for the *** of it and I was told my order was no longer in stock, how the *** is it no longer on stock when I was told it was being rush shipped. So not only did you lie but u took my money and lied.

Line I ordered this on 10/9 for a party on 10/28 I feel that’s more than enough time to either ship my *** item or tell me it’s been cancelled. I got no email no notification no nothing other than some BS about it being rush ordered. So I’m livid at this horrible I repeat HORRIBLE customer service and I’m shocked at all the bad reviews I’ve seen with similar if not worse situations from this company. I if course demand a refund which he assures will be processed right away ( it better Freggin be) and he offers me a $15 gift card so I decline like thanks but I don’t ever shop here.

The. He offers a $20 then when I begin to decline he offers a $30 gift card. Okay soooo y’all just giving away store credit like they but u can’t get the items people order in time with proper notification..how are y’all still in business hot topic. I remember back in like 2000 y’all just sold t shirts.

I will never ever shop at this store EVER AGAIN. I’ll give this gift card to someone who could really use it. Eff this crap.

If my money isn’t back in my account, I’ll be taking legal action.It makes no *** sense at some of these horror stories I’ve read about this company ..smh

Had an Experience with Hot Topic?

Comments