3.3

So i orders 138$ worth of stuff in august.After little ocer a month of talking with customer service it came to the conclusion that my stuff had been lost inshipment somehow (i ship to store) i then asked for a refund.

Which i was told will take 1 to 2 weeks. After that time came i asked them how long it will take and i was told another 3 to 5 business days. After the 6th day i called because i still hve not received my mom. They said it will be in my account the very next day.

Well now it is 4 days later. I have just called again and was told. Certain paperwork was never filed and thats why i havnt received my refund. And that it should be in my account today or tomorrow.

Well im just very disgruntled by the fact that it is November 14th and i have been fighting them about this since late September.My next step is to just go to the bank

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Hot Topic. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hot Topic.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Hot Topic to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hot Topic?

Comments

First thing to do when that happens is to contact ur bank to remove the charge and keep records of what is going on

Wheat Ridge, Colorado, United States #1240746

Literally the same thing is happening to me.Was told to wait 3-10 business days for the refund and here we are 15 business days later and nothing.

I email and ask what gives and she tells me to wait another 3-5 business days. It should also be noted that my package was lost.

When I inquired about my package they said that it hadn't moved since a day after I placed the order.Oh yeah, I chose overnight shipping as well...never again with this website.