3.3

Do not make a phone payment!!! They said my information was incorrect and charged me a 25.00 fee.

DO NOT open or use a Hot Topic credit card!!! They promised to *** the fee but after 3 long calls they only took off 12.20!!! WTF!!! I will be closing my account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need 80 words to post this I guess !!!

dose not count!!! Will try: a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lied about refund and said they will refund fee. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of hot topic account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $25. Hot Topic needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hot topic account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hot Topic.

Comments

I have to agree. I tried to set up online and pay through my bank and it charged me saying I put the wrong information in when I know I didn't. It charges you a ridiculous amounts of fees and if you don't spend anything they charge you $2 just because

IHateCustomers

Next time, you should probably give them the correct information.