2.8

My daughter with autism got me to order 9 Tshirts in the $10 t-shirt sale and this order was split into 2 packages. When the first package arrived I was so confused.

A big box with a little $8 necklace inside with another customers private details! Hot Topic told me it should have contained 3 t-shirts but they were now out of stock. I needed to pick alternative gifts for the 3 people these were for. I did this.

They told me the second package would contain the balance of my order. 6 tshirts. The second package arrived but, wait for it...contained the 3 t-shirts they had told me were mis delivered. The ones the replacements were now in transit for.

They replaced the wrong package.

I took photos and contacted Hot Topic straight away and despite weeks of trying of letting them know how upset my autistic daughter is that the 6 tshirts she bought as gifts are missing along with my private info which was all sent to a different customer. Email, facebook I've tried everything..instead of 9 tshirts we now have 3 t-shirts ( with the 3 replacements for those gifts in transit...no good for tge people whose 6 gifts are missing unfortunately)and a necklace belonging to someone else as well as their personal info in case I decide to take up identity fraud.

Comments

Dear, you’re not alone here. It happened to me as well during Black Friday week $10 tee shirts deal, my package was sent to Virginia and I live in Hawaii and requested to ship to the store.

The person received my order at her mailbox and she contacted me from the bill and personal info that was inside the package. I was shocked when received a call from stranger and I contacted Hot Topic right away and they just say sorry like copy and paste but they didn’t seem to see the problem here about identity theft you hand sensitive personal info including name, mail address, phone number, credit card number to other people? Unbelievable!! Until now my case never resolved, I got charged, didn’t receive tee shirt for my daughter.

Never get money back, customer service whom never be the same person that handle the case are useless. I don’t know what else could get worse Hot Topic is basically a Grinch for Christmas that crush everybody spirit.

By the way I wonder whom packed the package and sent out. The person couldn’t do the job right and deserve to be fired!!

After screw up a hundreds people during holidays.

First I live in Hawaii and my package was shipped to Virginia, second my replacement was sent to the store in Hawaii ok right place right name and wait for it inside was for someone who live in Florida like you gotta be kidding me!!

and now I gave up and wanted my money back and all they see is my package was ready to pick up at the store which I explained multiple times those are not for me yes it’s my name on the label but inside was somebody else bill and name and products.

I gave up at this point, Rest In Peace Hot Topic.